Polaris General 1000 Power Steering Kit by Super ATV
- Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Does not fit Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Does not fit Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
- Reduces steering effort
- Eliminates steering feedback
- Compact control box for easier mounting and installation
- No soldering required for EZ-STEER wiring
- Sealed input and output shafts
- Watertight control box and connectors
Get Total Control
Tired of blowing fuses and losing your factory power steering when you’re in the middle of a ride? It’s time to upgrade your Polaris General to SuperATV’s EZ-STEER Power Steering Kit. It’s a more reliable kit that’s designed for rigorous off-road use year after year—you get the same excellent steering assist on day one and day 1,001.
Designed for Rough Rides
This power steering kit is built to get down and dirty. It uses a unique sealed design for the input and output shafts along with an injection-molded control box that keeps it 100% waterproof. Plow through mud or go deep in a pond and EZ-STEER will keep running flawlessly. We know because we put our kits through rigorous testing so you know you’re getting the best. Installation is easy, too. With no soldering required, you’ll get up and running in no time.