CFMoto ZForce 950 Rear Windshield By Super ATV
2020+ CF Moto ZForce 950
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
Boost Your Cab’s Comfort
Here’s what happens: you slow down on some loose earth, and when you floor it, your rear tires fling mud every which way, including straight into the back of your cab. SuperATV’s got the solution. Put our Rear Windshield on your CFMOTO ZForce 950. It’s lightly tinted to keep debris and hot sun out, and keep the comfort in.
From the full-length rubber seal to the heavy-duty clamps, every part of this windshield is designed to keep the elements out. You’ll be protected from rain and wind, and it will stop the suction affect caused by a front windshield alone. It gives you a secure and rattle-free fit so every ride is a good one.
We use lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate for this CFMOTO windshield because it’s 250 times stronger than glass. That means it’s absolutely tough enough for the trail. Whether you’re flinging mud or just keeping the rain off your back, polycarbonate can handle it.