Can-Am Defender Cooler/Cargo Box by Super ATV
- Can-Am Defender 2-Seat (2016+)
- Can-Am Defender MAX (2017+)
- Insulated to keep drinks cold
- Can be installed anywhere in the bed with included brackets
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 22-3/8” x 20-7/8” x 12-1/2”
- Inside dimensions (L x W x H): 15” x 16-7/8” x 7-3/8”
- Sealed lid keeps ice in and mud out
- Built-in drain plug
- Heavy-duty latches
- Comes complete with hardware and instructions for easy installation
Keep It Cool
A long ride is just a single piece of a great adventure. And if you want to stay happy on hour 6 of your off-road trip, you need SuperATV’s Cooler/Cargo Box on your Can Am Defender. With three inches of insulating foam, heavy-duty rubber latches, and a lip seal on the lid, you’ll be able to take the rough trail. Don’t worry, your 30 liters of food and drinks will stay cool, and the cup holders in the lid make relaxing easy.
Keep Cargo Dry
You don’t just have to keep things cool. It’s sealed tight to keep your cargo dry through mud or worse. So put your clothes and cellphones in there for safe keeping on your next camping trip. Whether you use it as an ice chest or a UTV cargo box, cleanup is easy thanks to the drain plug at the bottom.
Install Anywhere in Your Bed
The brackets that come with this cargo box allow it to be installed anywhere in your Defender’s bed. In fact, you can install two side by side. Fill one with ice and the other with supplies, and there’s nothing that will bring your ride down.