Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 Seat Windshield by Super ATV
Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 Seat Models (2020+)
- Not compatible with Polaris Poly Sport Roof # 2883928
- Not compatible with Rockford Fosgate Stage 4 Audio Upgrade
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
Ride in Comfort
Keep your cab clear of wind, rain, and flying debris by installing SuperATV’s Rear Windshield on your Polaris RZR PRO XP. Whether you’re working hard on the farm or taking a leisurely ride down the trails, nobody wants to deal with leaves and dust being sucked into their machine. A rear windshield is also a great step toward giving yourself a comfortable full-cab enclosure, and it eliminates that annoying suction sound that happens when you run a front windshield by itself.
Reliable and Heavy-Duty Parts
Each windshield is precision cut to fit your machine’s curves perfectly. This doesn’t just make for a good-looking windshield—it also gives you a secure, rattle-free fit. Our full-length bulb seal keeps out water and dust and also promotes that snug fit that you’ve come to expect from SuperATV windshields. All of this, along with our heavy-duty hardware and easy installation process, gives you a rear windshield that can’t be beat.
Perks of Polycarbonate
When it comes to UTV windshields, we don’t use anything that’s not polycarbonate. These 1/4” polycarbonate sheets are 250 times stronger than glass and twenty-five times stronger than acrylic, which makes them virtually unbreakable. You’ll never have to worry about this windshield cracking or shattering in case of an unfortunate rollover or collision.